Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Delcious Cinnamon Buns Recipe from Big Green Craig

pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,191
So the Wife made these last night and trumped the brisket and ABT's that I made .

Thanks to @Big Green Craig  for the recipe

They were phenomenal
Toronto

Comments

• They look great.  I'll see about giving those a try.  

I just found @Big Green Craig the other day and was checking out his blog.  Pretty good stuff.  Here is a link to the recipe on his site: http://www.biggreencraig.com/cinnamon-rolls.html

• Glad you enjoyed them! I think these photos turned out better than mine! They look great!
  • pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,191
    Yeah they really were wonderful .
    My wife who made them has a baking background so she knows what she is doing
    Toronto
  • Yeah they really were wonderful .
    My wife who made them has a baking background so she knows what she is doing
    She sent me a message on facebook. She seemed really nice. She had a great suggestion so I added it to the recipe. 
  • pantsypantspantsypants Posts: 1,191
    yeah she is ok
    I think we may do these in the AM for the Toronto Eggfest ....... we shall see.
    Toronto
  • yeah she is ok
    Sweet!  (Pun intended)  Send some pictures! 

Tell my friend Rob at Dickson's that I said hello!
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    edited April 2014
    yeah she is ok
    Wow!!!! I hope you don't let her look over your shoulder when you're on the forum.  X_X
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    She wont go on this forum (luckily )
    Toronto