Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For Sale by Owner?

Options
Can I advertise my BGE on one of the forums? Thanks.

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    No mods= all is fair game... until the pack tears you apart :D

Kidding. It should be okay. You may get a higher price if you try to sell through craigslist though. Where are you located?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,375
    edited April 2014
    Options
    No forum moderator here but I don't know why not.  If you are located within range of Louisville then it may be a short post.  Here's a link that will help with pricing http://www.bubbatim.com/Green_Book.php FWIW-
    Curious as to the reason for selling...
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    Options
    Of all the things on this forum to moderate they waste effort on a lump sale. Geez....
    Dunedin, FL
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Where and how much? Got a picture?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• rick_s
    rick_s Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks for the feedback.

caliking - I did post today on Craigslist (Baltimore,MD). I'll see how that goes.

lousubcap - Thanks for the link. My price is about what your site suggests. Maybe a little lower. I have a two year old Large BGE with a table (which I made). I'm selling simply because I find I don't have the time for the BGE. It is also more difficult for my wife to use. She prefers a gas grill and I'm pretty sure selling the BGE at a discount will be cheaper than a divorce.

Mickey - I'm in Ellicott City, MD.far from TX. But I do have relatives in Houston! Here's the Craigslist link for some photos.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/4441238690.html

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Keep it and by a cheep gas grill. That makes more since to me. My wife doesn't want to learn, but its not that hard to learn. My wife couldn't operate our gas grill at all.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It's an expensive item to replace. I'd second above. Park it until you can find time and get a cheap gasser. I'm getting a cheap gas grill this summer for my wife to use but unless you are super tight for room, you may find you regret getting rid of it.
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.