Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Table #3 -- same design, new color -- NATURAL!

Eggers.....hey guys, check out my newest table.  It's the same design as my last table but a new stain color.  I thought the granite, called Uba-Tuba, helped seal the deal.  Granite dimensions are 32" x 68'.  Interior table dimensions are 29" x 62".....tons of storage on each side.  3" casters,  18" towel bar, stainless steel pull out drawers.  As you can tell....the lighting, both natural and interior, play huge roles in bringing out the color. Opinions please! 
The Nest Whisperer

Comments

• buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,234
    My opinion is that looks awesome.  You are very talented.
    NOLA
  • HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Umm. Bottle opener? Just asking.
    Really, this is one of the nicest I've seen. Very nice. I couldn't nail two planks together.
    Enjoy.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• Umm. Bottle opener? Just asking.
    Really, this is one of the nicest I've seen. Very nice. I couldn't nail two planks together.
    Enjoy.
    Ahhh.....my friend you have an eye for detail.  Actually, the buyer didn't want anything other than the towel bar.  I offered to put hooks, etc. on the ends and they didn't want it. 
    The Nest Whisperer
  • Beautiful work, like the baskets, texture of wood.. First class!
    Doug/Jaime in Tucker, GA   Could almost walk to BGE Mothership  LBGE
  • GATABITESGATABITES Posts: 1,255
    Show off. I would love to have a portion of those skills.

Nice craftsmanship and table.
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • KtimKtim Posts: 364
    What kind of wood is that?
    sumpter township Mi.
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Looks good. My buddy makes concrete counter tops. He made this one for a table I built for another friend.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Looks good. My buddy makes concrete counter tops. He made this one for a table I built for another friend.

I should learn to do concrete counter tops. Then again, granite is untouchable.
    The Nest Whisperer