Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Try at Cedar Planked Salmon

Options

First try at cedar planked salmon with Dizzy Pig Raging River Rub. Finished it off with a mixture of maple syrup and melted butter. Awesome! Accompanied by rice pilaf, bacon wrapped asparagus and Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits (from Sam’s Club). So… Full…

Victor Chelf
Houston, TX

Just one Large BGE
Visit my Victor's Vittles blog - dedicated to my Big Green Eggventures

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    Salmon looks fantastic. Did you make the biscuits yourself? If so, recipe?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Head bowed in shame. The biscuits were from a mix I got at Sam's Club. I've also seen it at Walmart. It is the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix. We really like them. The salmon was delicious!
    Victor Chelf
    Houston, TX

Just one Large BGE
    Visit my Victor's Vittles blog - dedicated to my Big Green Eggventures

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Options
    No shame at all! I was just curious. I haven't them in a long time but I remember how good they are. I'll have to keep an eye out for the mix up here. Thanks!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.