Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Calling all mini owners

Options
It's been a long time since I last post however I have been enjoying reading the forum. I purchased a large BGE two years ago and have loved it. Due to a ton of traveling for business I have not used my grill much in the past year and really only cook for two maybe three people. So I decided to add a BGE and purchased a mini yesterday. I used it last night and love it already. So I wanted to get some info, pointers, etc from mini owners. First question, when using the plate setter for indirect cooking there is not much room between the grate and plate setter so you can't use a drip pan so what do you use just alum foil? What has everyone been cooking on their mini? I did London broil and chicken last night. Really looking forward to using it a lot this summer and when I have company I will use both BGE's. Happy cooking. Thanks for your time reading my post. Cheers, Frank

Comments