Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Enjoying the egg

Having a small cook for the family. Beautiful day and awesome food.

Comments

• Pic didnt post
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Looks like a nice start to a nice meal? What did you put on the chicken. Your handle catmandiesle does that have anything to do with caterpillar? I'm gonna guess yes
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• It was a great meal. I'm still getting use to the egg only my second meal. I'm pleased so far.
    Chicken was Lemon juice and lemon pepper. Turned our good.
  • grege345 said:

Looks like a nice start to a nice meal? What did you put on the chicken. Your handle catmandiesle does that have anything to do with caterpillar? I'm gonna guess yes

Sorry, yes I work for a Cat dealer for 18 years. Was on a job years back guy started calling me Catmandiesel. Kinda stuck for emails and such. At least I don't get the.... Sorry it's already taken message.

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    Welcome... Nice cook and handle!
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Well I constantly run your equipment for the last 16 years and they just keep getting more comfy.
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• grege345 said:

Well I constantly run your equipment for the last 16 years and they just keep getting more comfy.

Yea Cat surely does great with there machines. I got out of the dirt side about five years ago and mainly do field service work on Marine engines. Been a great job!! Thanks for you support!