Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kicked out of Facebook Group

Options

Wow, I was kicekd out of a facebook group becasue I asked a question about getting another GBE, and as the discussion went on, I mentioned that my dealer said I could get a better deal at another place and would be able to get it quicker since he did not have any in stock (at the time, I was looking at a different size than I already have and would need all the accessories, plus this dealer cares about his customers and is always looking out for them both cost wise and in their investment.) I had since decided not to get a different size and get another one the same size and commented I may see if he wold give me a discount on a Guru instead of the accessories I did not need.

The Admin of the page got upset, accused me of taking advantage of the dealer, not being loyal to him, and booted me out. Oh well, his loss, all I know is that I will be a better egger than he will ever be.

For what it is worth, I have not purchased one yet, but when I do it will be through my current dealer because of his honesty. He may not be the cheapest, but he is the best in my opinion.)

Large, soon to have another size TBD

Comments