Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

"Need help there, buddy?"

Options
yzzi
yzzi Posts: 1,843
I asked my almost 4 year old if he needed any help cleaning out the ash. "No, I'm do'n it" he responded. He has did it all by himself and did pretty good too.

Then he takes the ash bucket back as he's saying "I'm going to be 4 and I'm getting all big now!"
Dunedin, FL

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    That's awesome!
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Options
    Awesome! I clean mine with a shop vac. My 4 year old twins bolt when I turn it on. They do help me mix thins and crack eggs.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Very nice.  Great to have a little helper.
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Options
    He's Hired!
    Milton, GA.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    He did at least as good a job as I do! And I'm a bit older. :)

Is that a plastic paint bucket? You might wanna rethink that. Coals can stay live for quite a while.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    Options
    I only egg on weekends and I clean before I egg so there's about a week for them to cool. I should give him a shopvac next time. He'd love that one. He'll hopefully want a minimax soon ;-)
    Dunedin, FL
  • BuckeyeBob
    BuckeyeBob Posts: 673
    Options
    Enjoy it now. When they get older, they don't seem to want to help out so much.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • itsmce
    itsmce Posts: 410
    Options
    Love this! Keep 'em interested and they'll help for a long time.
    Large (sometimes wish it were an XL) in KS