Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The torch has been passed

Options
13»

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    yzzi said:

May as well hand over your forum handle and go find a new hobby besides cooking. What are you going to do for fun now?

My guess is drink heavily and perform in talent shows.

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    yzzi said:
    May as well hand over your forum handle and go find a new hobby besides cooking. What are you going to do for fun now?
    I don't wish my forum handle on anyone. Lots of skeletons in that closet........

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options

We need to get out sons together.  I'm envisioning you and me sitting by a cooler full of cold ones eating pineapplebaconshrimp and world class brisket as we tell the SWMBOs that we are "keeping an eye on the boys".

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
     Cen-Tex that brisket looks great!! I am going to try another brisket tomorrow, I hope it turns out like that! I am sure you are very proud (and you should be).  
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • TonyA
    TonyA Posts: 583
    Options
    That looks fantastic!  My boys are 3.5 and 2 - they are never far behind when I'm at the grill.  I look forward to these times  - thanks for sharing this.
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,056
    Options
    Wow!!! Your son has got some serious skills! Nicely done!