Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No cliques

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
The subject was brought up the other day. I was sitting on the couch Wednesday night and get a Pm from @Hapster...check your front door. My first thought was ****, little Steven is here but instead a ups box. Opened it up and freaked out. ...A Casa Magna, Rocky Patel 50 but the "piece of resistance" (TN french) was a xikar cutter.

There are no cliques here. Some get more involved than others but everyone is welcome. Just jump in. I've had several packages show up and I've shipped a few. You ask, "henapple. ..why do you deliver Ozark Oak? Are you just a helluva guy?" Yes I am but I really enjoy meeting other eggers...helping out where I can. It is nice to put a face to the name. (LS excluded) To the new guys and gals dive in, hit the eggfest or just get together with local eggers.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments