Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

yet another Ozark Oak ...

2»

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 9,064
    Hiller's is a great store. My sister used to live in Canton, now lives in Northville (kind near Canton, I think). 

I managed to strap 10 bags of double ) to the roof of my car, and they made it back form Salado. I have finally recovered enough to start thinking about what I want to cook with it. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    Hiller's is a great store. My sister used to live in Canton, now lives in Northville (kind near Canton, I think). 

I managed to strap 10 bags of double ) to the roof of my car, and they made it back form Salado. I have finally recovered enough to start thinking about what I want to cook with it. 
    My Mom lives in Livonia.  I bet they shop at the same store!

.......................................................................................

Flint, Michigan

Where shootings and tap water are equally deadly

My fleet of eggs: XL, Small & Mini.

• saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 2,589
    If you make it near cental IL on one of your trips let me know. I will take as much as you will sell!
    Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL
    Your 2017 official unofficial Egghead Forum NCAA Bracket Challenge champion.

• DMWDMW Posts: 10,301
    Let me know if your travels north take you east. I'd like to see what this OO is all about.
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle
  • Yeah but there's a great que'er just outside I hear.

Hey Steve, Patty loved it when I broke the news. "Ha, ha, ha. What're ya cooking?"

.......................................................................................

Flint, Michigan

Where shootings and tap water are equally deadly

My fleet of eggs: XL, Small & Mini.

• stevesailsstevesails Posts: 990

whats the que'ers name?

XL   Walled Lake, MI

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,624
    Steven...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN