Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

yet another Ozark Oak ...

2»

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Hiller's is a great store. My sister used to live in Canton, now lives in Northville (kind near Canton, I think). 

I managed to strap 10 bags of double ) to the roof of my car, and they made it back form Salado. I have finally recovered enough to start thinking about what I want to cook with it. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • caliking said:
    Hiller's is a great store. My sister used to live in Canton, now lives in Northville (kind near Canton, I think). 

I managed to strap 10 bags of double ) to the roof of my car, and they made it back form Salado. I have finally recovered enough to start thinking about what I want to cook with it. 
    My Mom lives in Livonia.  I bet they shop at the same store!
    Flint, Michigan
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    If you make it near cental IL on one of your trips let me know. I will take as much as you will sell!
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Let me know if your travels north take you east. I'd like to see what this OO is all about.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Yeah but there's a great que'er just outside I hear.

Hey Steve, Patty loved it when I broke the news. "Ha, ha, ha. What're ya cooking?"
    Flint, Michigan
  • stevesails
    stevesails Posts: 990

whats the que'ers name?

XL   Walled Lake, MI

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Steven...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN