Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sorry Salado

cazzycazzy Posts: 8,707
Had some fun cooks scheduled...and I'm very bummed I couldn't make it. I hurt my right knee on Sunday and it's gotten progressively worse all week.

Yall have a great time, will miss you guys!

Truth be told, I was really excited to feel like Gandlaf when he talked to Frodo. It will have to wait...see you next time Little Steven. ;)
Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....

Comments

• FockerFocker Posts: 2,376
    Take it easy man, hope you get back up to speed soon.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "We say grace, and we say ma'am.  If you ain't into that, we don't give a damn."  Bocephus
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,707
    edited March 2014
    Good to see you over here again man! Thanks!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,888
    There is an easy solution here:

...you can fill it with PBR for @Henapple

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,707

There is an easy solution here:

...you can fill it with PBR for @Henapple
    Lol...that just might work. I've been stuck in bed trying to keep off of it since Wednesday night. This morning, I'm trying to move around, hoping to get some flexibility back so I can drive. If I feel good enough by 4, I will come to the after party, steal Cen's brisket and do a 100mph back home