Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

This really is an endless winter

CookinbobCookinbob Posts: 1,688
edited March 2014 in Off Topic
Just when it was warm enough to go outside without a coat, we got one more blast, the worst storm and the most snow I have seen since 1999.  Schools, Malls, the NY Thruway, and everything else is closed.  The snow on my egg has collected since 10 AM and is still coming down, expecting another 4-6 inches overnight.  It is coming straight across Lake Ontario from Canada.  Thanks Guys!
snow.jpg 219.7K
XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
Rochester, NY

Comments

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 7,314
    It actually sleeted on me while egging supper but the temp was 42*,yesterday it was 75*. Crazy weather

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • fruitguyfruitguy Posts: 246
    Over in Stafford, plowed my driveway three times today.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,606
    I'm just north of Austin. It was a balmy 58 today. Back home in the land of pleasant living, my told me it went from 70 to the mid thirties with 50mph wind gusts. Tons of rain too. Guess I got lucky.
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,909
    you're welcome Bob!  not big deal, I did a rib steak tonight.
    canuckland
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,112
    @Cookinbob - Lake effect snow, but only from your half of the lake!
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!