Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just got done with my colonoscopy, finally time to eat!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• jls9595
    jls9595 Posts: 1,533
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I remember my first one, they gave me something, no lie, called, " Go Lightly"...........boy were they wrong!!!!!
    Ah, two gallons of Go Lightly.  By the end you are tossing your cookies.  My first time they didn't do anesthesia.  Boy was easier with more recent ones.
    I have had simoidoscopies with no anesthesia, terribly uncomfortable but you don't have to prep the day before. I'd hate to do a colonoscopy without it %-(
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • calracefan
    calracefan Posts: 606
    Options
    Colonoscopy?  Child's play.  Wait until you have a cystoscope.

Hope all the results were good :-)  I too get frequent medical tests, and I glow in the dark.

Thought I was getting one today, but the Doc put it off pending results from another test, may luck out and not have to have the cystoscope !
    Ask for a Valium.  Actually, don't let me scare you off something that needs to be done.  Not a lot of fun but nothing you can't get through and make jokes about later.  Hope you have a pretty nurse like I did.
    I'll get if the Doc says I need it,not sure a pretty nurse would really help things, could just be embarassing !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO