Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Egg in the Nest w/ Pulled Pork & Pickles

NDGNDG Posts: 1,547
Grew up with "eggs in the nest" for brunch and always loved them.  My new favorite way to eat them for brunch is with a side of de-thawed / leftover pulled pork, wickles pickles and some sriracha ketchup.  Great combo with the running yolk . . . . yummmmm.

Columbus, Ohio

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    We love Wickles! Funny, I just commented on another post how pickles can often times be overlooked and now there are back to back posts that include them.  

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• NDGNDG Posts: 1,547
    Oh yea! I heard about Wickles on this forum and I am in love. I got jars on jars on jars in the cupboard - the perfect sweet/heat combo. 
    Columbus, Ohio
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Indeed. And a great meal to boot... Nice Sunday brunch.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,649
    We used to call it sailor toast or robins nest. Can't tell..any cheese? I like bacon with them but that goes without saying.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,217

A runny poached egg on top of some pulled pork is one of the best things ever.

P.S.  Try the Wickle relish.
    NOLA