Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2014 Sunshine State Eggfest Update

Options
Greetings Fellow Eggheads, 

Tickets sales have ended online. Ruth and George need time to sort and print name tags for the cooks and tasters. If you email me, I will put you on the Will Call List. I will need your name and the amount of tickets. We can not take plastic or checks at the door, so please bring cash or gold...    

We have a lot of vendors this year selling unique egg-cessories and Grillman Dan will again have his mobile store. I talked with Dan today and he says he only has a few DEMO Eggs left. Get them while you can. Joe, from Palm Coast Sales, (BGE Distributor)will be displaying the XXL at the fest! I have never seen one in person, so this should be fun. We tried to get the Mini Max but were told not until June. 

Al will be selling the 2014 Sunshine State Eggfest Official shirts again this year. He sells out by 9am every year so if you want to be sure that you can buy a shirt, you will need to email mail him at alkatz15005@gmail.com and reserve your shirts. 

The Crowne Plaza told me that the Eggfest rooms are all gone. There may be some rooms available but not at our discount. 

The weather forecast is partly sunny with a high of 78 degrees with a 15% chance rain. Bring sunscreen and shades..   It does not get any better than that folks! 

We are looking forward to seeing all of you next week. Please travel safe.
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments

• SteveWPBFL
    SteveWPBFL Posts: 1,327
    Options
    First Eggfest. Coming up from West Palm and bringing wife and two boys, 5 & 8. No plan other than to arrive and enjoy as tasters and hope to learn a few new tricks. I'm ready to leave NOW! (but first have to reverse sear these rib eyes  .  . . .). Bon Eggatite!