Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Is the planet 6000 or 4.54 Billion years old? And what temp for my Waygu brisket?

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 24,515
    Wolfpack said:
    umm...well, (ahem) not all that I just said is true....

The part about any credit going to Travis- right?
    That part at least is true.  Cen-tex got the same text.

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,837
    Baptized on Bourbon Street. Doesn't count. Except for the boobies. They always count(twice).

Baptized on Bourbon Street. Doesn't count. Except for the boobies. They always count(twice).
    I was dragging around a giant cross on bourbon street with a sign around my neck sayin, GOD HATES PRIMOS.  Felt some liquid splash on me.  I consider that my baptism.  For real.  (*sniff*)

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    And to think, I read today about the Pope pinching some friends cross while the dude is laid out in his coffin....

Crazy!

But I'm glad to finally find out where the sun goes besides behind my neighbors house
    hapster said:

And to think, I read today about the Pope pinching some friends cross while the dude is laid out in his coffin....

Crazy!

But I'm glad to finally find out where the sun goes besides behind my neighbors house

Was he flogging the bishop?
    And to think, I read today about the Pope pinching some friends cross while the dude is laid out in his coffin.... Crazy! But I'm glad to finally find out where the sun goes besides behind my neighbors house
    Was he flogging the bishop?
    I hope that's not like tossing a salad...

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 8,697
    All I know is that every sperm is sacred, and that I'm going straight to hell.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    I'm not worried about my seats, I'm sure I'm going to wind up in the fire; what I'm sweating is whether or not I can qualify to throw out the first pitch...
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 5,001
    edited March 2014
    I'm just surprised no one has brought up Ken Ham yet. 

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    I'm surprised no one has thought to spend an ass-load of money building a giant replica ark when their state is super broken. 

• Mama RoneckMama Roneck Posts: 383
    I'm good. long as they've got brisket there
    Mamaroneck
    I'm good. long as they've got brisket there
    Hell is run by cows.  Carniverous cows, and we're on the menu.  Don't be evil, or you'll be dinner.

Nola, stop with all your "observational science". 
    By the way, where's village idiot?  I've been away for a while.....

I'm surprised no one has thought to spend an ass-load of money building a giant replica ark when their state is super broken. 

There is one in western Maryland. The church is broke, which is why it's just been a partial frame for 20-odd years.
    He's on sabbatical in Darfur. He said something about "the suffering of man" and threw us the deuces. 
    Hey, let's steal his vespa....

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 8,697

He's an imbecile. How's that?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

He's an imbecile. How's that?
    how 'bout these apples n fig leaves:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ken-ham-explains-why-aig-is-building-a-giant-ark-instead-of-spending-money-to-feed-the-hungry-115574/

^^^^^^^^^^this
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    1 Karubecue C60 (aka-"The Dishwasher")
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling
  • He's on sabbatical in Darfur. He said something about "the suffering of man" and threw us the deuces. 

I actually believe he was not pleased with the sophomoric tone the forum had taken. This thread should fix it :))
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    More accessories than TFJ knows about and one more purchase from mandatory counciling
    He's on sabbatical in Darfur. He said something about "the suffering of man" and threw us the deuces. 

I actually believe he was not pleased with the sophomoric tone the forum had taken. This thread should fix it :))

Oh, please let this fix it!!!!!

OK.  Based on the feedback here, I'm still not sure if I need to cook my waygu brisket at 6000 or 4,540,000,000 degrees F.  Anyone clarify that for me?  I paid like $20/lb for this chef's cut.

...and how many hours per pound.  I'm thinking 1.2.

• Dome or grid?
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    ummm...dome, of course.  I'll have a big water pan.

Well......I googled "goatse" on my work ipad. I'm pretty sure I don't have a job anymore. Do not google "goatse". Eggselsior, that is some sick sh@t. My 18 year old son died laughing when I told him what I did. He said "some things cannot be unseen". Wow.
    2 Large BGE
    1 MiniMax BGE
    You perverts hijacked my revisionist history thread.  Damn you soul-less heathens and my you be chased by horny well-endowed goats through a Shaun White half-pipe labyrinth in the fiery depths of 6000 year old Hades.