Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stoker

Options
I got a Stoker for Christmas and I can't seem to program it on the unit only with the Pit Pal. Anyone have this problem?
Easley SC Go! Tigers

Comments

• ChuckR
    ChuckR Posts: 248
    Options
    I have not, the first thing I did was have a computer genius friend link mine to the wifi and it worked fine. 
    Suwanee, GA
  • SmokininCT
    Options
    try this: attach all of the cables with the power off, then turn the stoker on once it goes through the startup, click the menu button on the front of the stoker find temp control, click the select button it'll display the word scan, click the select button it should then display one of the probes scroll to find the fire probe, then click select scroll to find the word blower, click select scroll through to find the blower that is attached, then click select click menu to return to the probe. scroll to find target temp, then click select adjust the temp, then click select once the blower is associated with a probe, you should be able to adjust the temp from the target temp step