Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Gave the Egg a break and made some egg rolls/last night's wings as well(pic heavy)

I have made these before but these were much better than my previous attempt(which was really good) You cant really mess these things up. Filled with the leftover pulled pork, slaw, mozzarella and BBQ sauce.The red wine vinegar slaw makes a big difference vs regular cabbage or slaw. imageimageimageimageimage

Also, I'm getting better at making wings. For some reason I have had a bit of a learning curve to get them just right. I think I have found what I like. These are seasoned with 3:1 ratio of Tsunami Spin and corn starch, cooked raised direct, shaken in Texas Pete Buffalo Wing Sauce, then cooked some more.  I ate 20 drumettes  last night @-)
In Manchester, TN
Vol For Life!

Comments

• I love wings they look good.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,575
    Every thing looks good
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Good stuff. Wings just made the weekend menu
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,455
    Rolls and wings look good, jls. And BTW you can screw up egg rolls. I have. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 4,041

Mmm mmm mmm!!!  Pulled pork egg rolls are one of my favorite uses of leftover pulled pork.  Yours looks wonderful!  I like to dip mine in mustard-based BBQ sauce.  It's like a fusion between regular BBQ and an egg roll dipped in Chinese hot mustard.  ;)

• BotchBotch Posts: 4,403
    Mozzarella?!?!?  

=;

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,519
    Botch said:
    Mozzarella?!?!?  

=;
    haha, it was really good. added a little something out of the norm.
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,519
    Griffin said:
    Rolls and wings look good, jls. And BTW you can screw up egg rolls. I have. ;)
    I don't believe that Griffin, I know it's possible but you? Com'on... 8-|
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!