Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tomorrow's Eats

Options
I put this in OT because only the pork was cooked on the BGE I like showing that we always think ahead to have leftovers for future meals.  These were fresh, but we put a lot up in meal portions in the freezer.

The Spouse has class after work, so she get fried chicken and broccoli for lunch, and grilled pork and broccoli for dinner. I get cold grilled pork salad for lunch.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'll take some
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Wait... Your wife has class after class?! I learned something new today.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options

Wait... Your wife has class after class?! I learned something new today.
    This is true.  She is taking a year long required course of classes; English Speakers of Other Languages, which is somewhat ironic considering that by and large her students are not vocally communicative.   Makes for a late night once a week.  Does give me a chance to drop in on The Brother and let his BGE feed me.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys