Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

KJ mini at costco

Options
I was reading where some people picked up a mini last year at Costco for 124.00. Any idea if Costco will do it again this year and about when. I go to the Costco website and they have them listed for 199, but have no idea if they will be in stores again
Jefferson .GA.  
Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg

Comments

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    It was a vision grills, the Kub. And I got it for 79$.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• GlennM
    GlennM Posts: 1,365
    Options
    Is it any good? I'm looking for something for my vacation place?
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • laserdoc85
    Options
    Aviator said:
    It was a vision grills, the Kub. And I got it for 79$.
    Hell that's even a better price!!!
    Jefferson .GA.  
    Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    A little more but the real thing. Salado EggFest is selling a Big a Green Egg MINI with the Nest for $299. We have people coming from Ireland, Canada, and Mexico. Surly you can make it :x
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    It was only in certain stores in California, New Jersey, and New York. I believe they were testing the market with it which is why it ended up being marked down so much. Costco will typically expand the product to most regions in the following years. I don't know if you'll see prices that low again(as long as it becomes a regular item). It would only be at the end of the season and dependent on certain stores, since it could be a manager decision.