Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New to forum

Options
13»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @wrx_02‌ @nolaegghead‌
    Just wanted to say thanks my friends.
    When I posted this back in February it got less than 100 hits. @wrx_02‌ bumped it to ask a question and brother @nolaegghead‌ started a conversation and it now has over 1,000 hits. Thanks fellows. Can I talk y'all into doing this with all my future posts?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• GK59
    GK59 Posts: 501
    Options
    Welcome and Egg On!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    SGH said:
    @wrx_02‌ @nolaegghead‌ Just wanted to say thanks my friends. When I posted this back in February it got less than 100 hits. @wrx_02‌ bumped it to ask a question and brother @nolaegghead‌ started a conversation and it now has over 1,000 hits. Thanks fellows. Can I talk y'all into doing this with all my future posts?
    My pleasure, @SGH.  BTW - "SGH" - your initials?  Or can we just make stuff up and keep it mysterious?
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌
    Just make stuff up my friend! I'm sure I will regret saying that when I see what you come up with!

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌
    The hit count is now over 1,500. The next time I'm at Drago's you going to have to come by and let me buy you a few dozen chargrilled oysters my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• jllbms
    jllbms Posts: 381
    Options
    @SGH I know you're cooking, so you have an excuse, but why am I up a 0330? Insomnia!
    Kemah, TX
  • SGH
    Options
    @jllbms‌
    Well brother I'm actually cooking because I'm up. Not up because I'm cooking! I have been on night shift for a while and it has me all messed up!

Status- Standing by.

• PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    Options
    @SGH‌ I'm looking forward to hearing about that, my friend! I have not yet attempted a butt, but my parents are low and slowing their first one today. I'm responsible for the sauce and slaw...hmmm.
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy
  • SGH
    Options
    @PNWFoodie‌
    I have a stuffed one cooking as we speak. I put it on a 2:00am. It should be done tonight. If if turns out good I will gladly PM you all the steps if you are interested my friend.

Status- Standing by.

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    SGH said:
    @nolaegghead‌ Just make stuff up my friend! I'm sure I will regret saying that when I see what you come up with!
    Okay... SGH
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    @TexanOfTheNorth‌
    I know I'm in trouble when he starts dropping them on me!

Status- Standing by.

• thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    My recommendation would be to not to bet on Bama 
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    thetrim said:
    My recommendation would be to not to bet on Bama 
    Oh man you are digging for gold tonight!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    lol
    Options
    So this is where it all started

Johns Creek, Georgia