Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

ribs and chicken breast tonight.

jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,528
Ribs with Memphis Dust and a coat of pineapple head, been on for about 3 hours so far. Going to do some breast filets with pineapple head (i love it on chicken) in a bit. imageimage
In Manchester, TN
Vol For Life!

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 23,429
    Thats a nice set up you got there. Food looks great as well.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 7,400
    Maybe a stupid question by what is that contraption to the right of your dome thermo?

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • @ Mattman 3969 looks like a light for grilling in the dark
    Large, small, and a mini
  • Looks great...any more pics of your table?
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,515
    I really like the use of your nest inside your table. Maximum space. Ribs look good too
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,833

Maybe a stupid question by what is that contraption to the right of your dome thermo?

Looks like a light
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,528
    It is a light. I plan to run some overhead lighting on the pergola this spring sometime but right now that's what I use for nighttime cooking.  It works ok.  

Mike_the_BBQ_Fanatic here are a couple. It's the first thing I ever built, used leftover wood from the pergola.  
    imageimage
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!
  • Pretty cool...ive never seen a nest incorporated into a table before...I like it...I operate out of the nest now but I plan to aquire one more egg that is more portable, then build a table that suits them both. ..will keep this design in mind....appreciate you sharing it.
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • jls9595jls9595 Posts: 1,528
    It wasn't the plan at first as I was going to build a shelf with a drawer for the egg to sit on. I got lazy and just decided to leave it on the nest instead. I guess laziness is the mother of invention  :))
    In Manchester, TN
    Vol For Life!