Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

3-2 for the good guys

What a finish...six on four hockey for thirty seconds to end it.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,742
    In Seattle we get CBC broadcast of Olympics. They show the stuff ahead of NBC and I told the wife last night I feel Canadian watching the channel .
    Seattle, WA
  • On a stupid too many "women" penalty taken with a minute or so to go - they sure now how to make it interesting don't they? Great game, first win over the USA in some time. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 594
    Didn't see it but what a third period.  On my way to work it was 1-0 USA at the 7:00 min mark of the third.

Large BGE

• too bad it was just a preview, means nothing. I like where USA is sitting going into a revenge game.
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
  • too bad it was just a preview, means nothing. I like where USA is sitting going into a revenge game.
    Means we'll have home ice (last change) in the final.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I went to their game in December and witnessed their "brawl".... Would love to see another game like today's.
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,547
    On a stupid too many "women" penalty taken with a minute or so to go - they sure now how to make it interesting don't they? Great game, first win over the USA in some time. 
    The "too many men" penalty they missed in the second on a US break wasn't stupid. It was just missed.
    too bad it was just a preview, means nothing. I like where USA is sitting going into a revenge game.
    I still think it means nothing. Vetter scored the second goal for the Canadiennes. Both goaltenders were lights out, besides that softy.

I still think it means nothing. Vetter scored the second goal for the Canadiennes. Both goaltenders were lights out, besides that softy.

You mean the goal where the whistle blew before the puck crossed the line ?
    Fighting Sioux Hockey
    That would be the one.
  • That would be the one.
    Hey there was a lot of noise there. Nobody can tell when the whistle went for sure.
    B-)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Speaking of "Good Guys", Canada wins the Olympics.