Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tip of the Cap

Options
TTC
TTC Posts: 1,035

These days I should probably call it a shout out, but I want to tip my cap to @Cazzy and the famous Cazzy Wings.

Sauce had a nice balance of sweet/salty/heat and created an almost lacquer like finish on the wings. Next time I'll up the heat because I like the burn, but the recipe/process as written is brilliant.

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    We should rename yesterdays event to @Cazzy bowl.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Yall are funny.  I'm glad they worked out great!  These won't burn your socks, but if you let the chili steep long enough, they will have a nice bite.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    This is getting worse than the Travis Method. ..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Guys please understand. @Cazzy is a Name that @henapple and I write under when we what to test a meal that may or may not make the cut. Those wings turned out better than we thought. Anyway there is no Cazzy nor Cazzy WIngs or Cazzy anything. Should have said this before all the Cazzy Wing stuff came out.. The pictures we post is pulled off the internet just to make Cazzy like one of us.

Sorry for the pseudonym but most of the food posts are not liked and did not wish embarrassment to ourselves.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• cazzy
    Options
    Mickey said:

Guys please understand. @Cazzy is a Name that @henapple and I write under when we what to test a meal that may or may not make the cut. Those wings turned out better than we thought. Anyway there is no Cazzy nor Cazzy WIngs or Cazzy anything. Should have said this before all the Cazzy Wing stuff came out.. The pictures we post is pulled off the internet just to make Cazzy like one of us.

Sorry for the pseudonym but most of the food posts are not liked and did not wish embarrassment to ourselves.

I knew this post was coming, but didn't know when. I actually thought our fraud would be announced at Salado.

BTW, tonight's cook thread pic didn't come through. Can you please send again so I can post tonight?
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    cazzy said:

I knew this post was coming, but didn't know when. I actually thought our fraud would be announced at Salado. BTW, tonight's cook thread pic didn't come through. Can you please send again so I can post tonight?
    Get a room you two.

• cazzy
    Options
    Oh, this is henapple in case you couldn't connect the dots.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to Cazzyfest in Texas in March

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options

Bromances? Pseudonyms?  Notwithstanding those personal problems, the wings were excellent.  

XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • Mike_the_BBQ_Fanatic
    Options
    Mickey said:

See... now I understand the allegiance to the Vikings...

Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • Teedoff
    Options
    So... Micazzapple? Has a nice ring to it.
    Decatur, AL