Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's get KRAKEN!

Its the only relief I could bear at the moment!

Felipe

imageimage
Men, easier fed than understood!!

Comments

• Awe man...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • Gezr
    Gezr Posts: 154
    How'd that happen??
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.

Afton, VA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Sorry to see that.  Hopefully your dealer can get it resolved soon.  

Are you drinking this to drown your sorrows?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Yeah!!

We have been on a weather roller coaster. Two day ago we had 0ºC and yesterday we had 36ºC. So im under the impression that this extreme cycles were the culprit. Most probably there was a crack to begging with but very small that i did not notice. I will be emailing pictures to the factory, since I don't have dealers her in Mexico.

Felipe
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
  • wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    I'm sorry to see that.

Pictures like that scare me!  My Egg lives in a nest on the deck and in the back of my mind I'm always concerned that the base will crack open and all of that hot lump will drop right on the wood and catch my house on fire.  I don't regularly check my Egg before firing it up, but maybe I should.
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • wbradking said:
    I'm sorry to see that.

Pictures like that scare me!  My Egg lives in a nest on the deck and in the back of my mind I'm always concerned that the base will crack open and all of that hot lump will drop right on the wood and catch my house on fire.  I don't regularly check my Egg before firing it up, but maybe I should.
    Set your Maverick or whatever you use to alarm you when the deck/house is well done.
    Gregg
    Large BGE Owner since December of 2013!
    Marietta, GA
  • wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    I hear that houses are more of a hot and fast cook rather than a low and slow.
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    That's blows. At least it'll get taken care of by a pita nonetheless
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN