Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Loking for Mickey's turbo butt.

HolepuncherHolepuncher Posts: 255
Wanting to do a butt today. I would like to try Mickey's method. Did search. too many references to search through, Please help a brother out, Want to impress son and daughter-in-law. Can some one point me to the recipe?
Hendersonville, TN.
·

Comments

• http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1147972/mickey-s-turbo-butt/p1 Google is your friend for these kinds of things.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • Exactly what I was looking for also thanks!
    Nowhere Indiana
    ·
  • Thanks! JohninCarolina
    Hendersonville, TN.
    ·
  • For help folks what I typed into Google was "Mickey's turbo butt Big Green Egg." The link above is the first one that comes up. I generally don't use the forum search "function" unless it's to find something recent.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·