Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza, Stuffed Apples, and S'mores Cones

DMWDMW Posts: 11,900
Pizza bake tonight on the XL. Ran at 600* tonight and was much easier to get them done right than the 700* I usually do. They did take about 5 or 6 minutes rather than 2 or 3 minutes.

Saw something new on the mothership's website from Dr. BBQ's game day menu and gave it a try. Apples rubbed with butter and brown sugar then stuffed with a mini snickers bar. After a bit, add a marshmallow as well. I really liked them but would have added another snickers on top of the marshmallow after about 10 min or son of the marshmallow. My daughter had a friend over that just got braces so I did one with just butter/brown sugar inside and topped with a bit of pizza dough as well.

I also did the S'more cones as well, turned out great as always.imageimageimageimage
My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr