Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum. You can also find a lot of information, cooking tips and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Finally! First cook since the recent cold snap.

Went with burgers and tater tots/fries. Hello 'ol friend!
XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio

Comments

• I have that same HB Mass Krug! I freakin love it! Only problem is that its holds too much beer for just one sitting IMO. :)
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 12,278
    Break me off a piece of that! What's in the glass?
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 3,425
    Started off with a Weihenstephaner Korbinian, then moved on to a couple of Ballast Point Sculpins.  It got up to 50 degrees yesterday so I made the most of it.  Spent a lot of time out on the patio watching football.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,353
    Simple. Classic. Good. Can't go wrong with a burger and you included my fave...TOTS!! Had that first beer, haven't seen the other one you mentioned.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,239
    Man that looks great!  What is the spread on the burger?

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• calikingcaliking Posts: 7,866
    Comfort food! Nice plate. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,866
    I have that same HB Mass Krug! I freakin love it! Only problem is that its holds too much beer for just one sitting IMO. :)
    Is that really possible? I have not found that to be the case... but then again, I'm not usually "sitting" after I've fallen out of my chair and can't get up =))

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • I also have the same beer mug I use it for everything I drink 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 2,275
    YEMTrey said:

Started off with a Weihenstephaner Korbinian, then moved on to a couple of Ballast Point Sculpins.  It got up to 50 degrees yesterday so I made the most of it.  Spent a lot of time out on the patio watching football.

Man, I thought I scored a six pack for cheap of sculpin.. right before I bought it I find the date.. best by 3 months ago. Lol! I have stopped buying beer there.