Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My first brisket on the XL

Started with a 7 lb. flat, seasoned night before, used salt,pepper,garlic powder, rub down with mustard. Fixed my onions. Shiner Bock, and Allegro original, HEB didn't have the hot and spicy for the Travis Method. Took out a hour before, got the egg set at 250* on the grill, plate setter legs up and with hickory chunks, got back from church and bumped it up to 275*. Pulled at 205* IT, then FTC for about 2 hours till dinner. The wife was impressed for my first brisket!!! After I sliced the brisket and put on the platte, no need for a knife, cut with a fork. Wife cooked a pot of pinto beans and fresh cabbage which was delicious!!!! Can't wait to do a packer next time.
image.jpg
320 x 240 - 41K
image.jpg
320 x 240 - 41K
image.jpg
320 x 240 - 37K
image.jpg
320 x 240 - 34K
image.jpg
320 x 240 - 37K
image.jpg
320 x 240 - 35K