Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Stickers!

Stumbled across this and ordered it. Not a bad deal.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life

Comments

• LoggerLogger Posts: 298
    Got these from Alan.  3 Bucks a piece.
    Wonder what kind of looks I'll get.  If I see a "thumbs up" I'll know they're eggheads too.
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • DMWDMW Posts: 11,338
    Logger said:
    Got these from Alan.  3 Bucks a piece.
    Wonder what kind of looks I'll get.  If I see a "thumbs up" I'll know they're eggheads too.
    Ok, who's Alan and where do we order these?
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,459
    edited January 2014
    Logger said:
    That's why I have one of these on each of my rear side windows so whether I'm passing or being passed it's a heads up to knowing eggers!

L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • FearlessTheEggNoobFearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 714
    edited January 2014
    They should hand them out for free with purchase IMO.

Cheap advertising, and demonstrates customer appreciation that builds lasting relationships, but BGE seems to be more interested in hoarding every nickle.
    Gittin' there...
  • LoggerLogger Posts: 298
    edited January 2014
    I'm sure he doesn't mind me giving out his addy...

alkatz15005@gmail.com;

Very good customer service.  I think he's a cop or fireman so, if you don't hear from him immediately, then he's on duty.  He will get back with you though.
    OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,871
    edited January 2014

They should hand them out for free with purchase IMO.

Cheap advertising, and demonstrates customer appreciation that builds lasting relationships, but BGE seems to be more interested in hoarding every nickle.

Fearless, these are not made by BGE. They are all aftermarket products created by us "egg aficionados".

EDIT: minus the initial ones, that is.
  • FearlessTheEggNoobFearlessTheEggNoob Posts: 714
    edited January 2014

Fearless, these are not made by BGE. They are all aftermarket products created by us "egg aficionados". EDIT: minus the initial ones, that is.
    I'm all for individual enterprise. More power to them. I was only making an observation/opinion of BGE corporate.
    Gittin' there...
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,598
    edited January 2014
    On old forum Al (HungryMan) makes family Egg stickers. Husband, wife, Large egg, small egg, mini egg dog etc for your car window. See above Loggers post. This is the shirt he made for the first Salado EggHead Gathering. But he makes the stick people for cars. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).