Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Green Egg Evangelism

Although I am a practicing Catholic (emphasis on the word practicing, I'm not that good at it) tomorrow I continue my Egg Evangelism. My college friend Mary has given for Christmas a brand new LBGE for her husband my great college friend Harold. They were converted after enjoying some ribs at our place earlier this year. I will combine my experience as an instructor on gas appliance repair, 1.5 year Egg experience, and great enthusiasm for BBQ into an instruction session that I really look forward to. We will do the reverse sear tri-tip I've posted about before. Simple, relatively short cook that puts the Egg through different temps so it should be good for learning.

Harold, if you have followed my advice and accessed the eggheadforum you should be reading this. ALCOHOL helps the instructor do a better job. Don't let me down there buddy. We are launching you on one incredible journey. It must be done right.    
LBGE - July 2012
Valencia, CA