Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Green Egg Evangelism

Although I am a practicing Catholic (emphasis on the word practicing, I'm not that good at it) tomorrow I continue my Egg Evangelism. My college friend Mary has given for Christmas a brand new LBGE for her husband my great college friend Harold. They were converted after enjoying some ribs at our place earlier this year. I will combine my experience as an instructor on gas appliance repair, 1.5 year Egg experience, and great enthusiasm for BBQ into an instruction session that I really look forward to. We will do the reverse sear tri-tip I've posted about before. Simple, relatively short cook that puts the Egg through different temps so it should be good for learning.

Harold, if you have followed my advice and accessed the eggheadforum you should be reading this. ALCOHOL helps the instructor do a better job. Don't let me down there buddy. We are launching you on one incredible journey. It must be done right.    
LBGE - July 2012
Valencia, CA