Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let the countdown begin

Options
SWMBO gave me a gift card as part of Christmas to buy "something for the Egg." I could scour the forum. Or, I can wait and buy something in March. 79 days until Eggfest in Salado. I'll just ask @Mickey in person. Learn from the masters and then pick up a box of sausage from Kreuz in Lockhart on the way home. That is THE definition of a red letter day.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. We will have Tom and Lawn Ranger and others to get goodies from in attendance. You can tell them what you want and they can bring it. Or be like @henapple and pick up an Egg.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I'm really leaning towards that. I'll keep the nest, put 4x4 tires on it...helluva price. The only question is can I get my large Thursday so I can precook Friday for the fest...of course after we're set up. I bought new lights also.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited December 2013
    Options
    henapple said:
    I'm really leaning towards that. I'll keep the nest, put 4x4 tires on it...helluva price. The only question is can I get my large Thursday so I can precook Friday for the fest...of course after we're set up. I bought new lights also.

Hell bro, we are the movers. That answer would be yes. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.