Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Table ideas

Hey guys I'm the owner of an xl and small and am looking for some table ideas. Does anyone have any pictures of a combo table they have built for these two eggs?

Comments

• Look on NakedWhiz.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    Just make it big enough. I have 18" on one side and about 30" on the other side of my large. Over all the top is 6'x3'. It fills up in a hurry at times.
    Good Luck and Egg On!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

• I have a table for my Large and Medium, it is pretty big but I love it. I am able to fit everything in the cabinets. I no longer have to ask the wife, "have you seen my ____" 
    Pure Michigan
    Large BGE, Medium BGE, Mini BGE, Weber Smokey Mountain, Weber Performer.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 512
    I just finished a table for all my eggs... It isn't in service yet, has been raining since it was finished. But here it is:
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• @jtippers that is going to be an awesome table for 3!!!!
    Pure Michigan
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 512
    Thanks @shadowcaster

I really like how yours has all the storage integrated and the finish. It looks very well done. I just threw mine together in the shop this weekend.
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• jtippers said:
    Thanks @shadowcaster I really like how yours has all the storage integrated and the finish. It looks very well done. I just threw mine together in the shop this weekend.
    yea I'm in love with it! haha
    Pure Michigan
  • Thanks guys