Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

nolla-eek chree-yel ughuss blee-unna va oor

"nolla-eek chree-yel ughuss blee-unna va oor."

For those of you who might have a touch of Scottish blood running through you, this is how you can wish everyone a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year." in Scottish Gaelic.

I couldn't pronounce it either, at least until I found this to go along with it: "nolla-eek chree-yel ughuss blee-unna va oor."

Nope, I still can't pronounce it.

But if you know the language and want to talk it up, you can do so in Salado.

(Yes, this is yet another shameless plug for the Salado Eggfest in just 83 days.)

And as we all know, Salado is full of little shops that are very familiar with the Scottish bunch because they host an annual Scottish Clan Gathering and Games each year. So there may be among the shop owners someone you can chat with in Scottish Gaelic.

Or you can just don your kilt, come to the Salado Eggfest and talk English like the rest of us. It's in 83 days, you know.

See you in Salado.

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

Spring "Fest Scribe" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments