Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled Buffalo Chicken - SOUP

Options
We're still refrigerator less until delivery this weekend.   So we have had are fair share of soup lately.   I had buffalo chicken soup from some canned company a few days ago that wasn't too bad. I knew homemade would be much better so I went searching online for one.  I found one that came close to what I imagined.  

I grilled the chicken and jalapeños on the mini and fired up the large in the meantime.  Shredded the chicken once off the mini and diced the jalapeños.  Tossed everything else together in the pot and placed in the large.  Smoked with some apple.    

Very much satisfied with the turnout!  Switched the cheddar for smoked sharp cheddar   which gave it a very good flavoring.  With windchills of -35+ beer and soup sounded like the perfect complement!

Took a few pics along the way:

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments