Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where is the App????

Options
When are we going to get an App for our phones and tablets? Other forums that I am on and frequent have apps for Droids and iphones which make it to much easier to navigate, post, read and navigate on phones and/or tablets. I would think with as many users and visits that we have on our forum that this is something that would come up more often. Maybe it has and i have just missed it. I know I would love to see an App for the Egghead forum and would even be willing to pay a one time fee to buy it. I think of all the times I am cooking and take pictures with my phone and then I have to rotate them sideways just so they show up right on the computer, then half the time when I am writing I can't see what I am typing unless I minimize the keyboard on my phone. I'm sure I am not the only one that would like to see this happen.
Pure Michigan
Large BGE, Medium BGE, Mini BGE, Weber Smokey Mountain, Weber Performer.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Comments