Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Compatability mode

Is anyone else experiencing a really slow response to their keyboarding when posting replies/responses? I'm not a very fast typist  but it is agonizingly slow to respond. This post seems to be immediate so I'm assuming it is just when responding.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 739
    I have been having that same issue too and only on this site, but it comes and goes.  This one is fine.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• Just trying a response here. Yeah, this one is fine. Weird eh?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• DMWDMW Posts: 10,098
    Switch to Chrome
    My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle
  • I tried that but don't like the pages

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,623
    Compatibility mode? Thought you were talking about marriage. Yes honey, I'll do it, you're right, I'm sorry. ..
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • I don't see a difference on my iMac.  
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.
  • Hit and miss, response was fast on a post earlier, but could not wait for the photos to attach, think it might be a through-put issue.....
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • HotchHotch Posts: 2,850
    I went back to IE10
    Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
    North Texas EggHead / BBQ Brethren Bash Spring 2017
    2017 Spring Sign Up Sheet (LINK)
  • Firefox
    Chicago, Illinois
  • I'm going to try that tomorrow. This is peeing me off. Do I just download it?

Steve 

Caledon, ON