Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Anyone own a Legacy pool table?

Looking for any good or bad about the Legacy brand. Not overly popular up here in Canuckistan. We are looking at the Ella, Landon or Mesa.

Comments

• Just checked ours and it's not a Legacy

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,936

Thanks LS.

• Sorry... Brunswick, here. 
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences.  
    You can also find me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.
  • lakewadelakewade Posts: 382
    We had a Brunswick.  The idea of having a pool table was better than the reality.  We sold it.

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,774
    lakewade said:

We had a Brunswick.  The idea of having a pool table was better than the reality.  We sold it.

I'm with this guy. Ever since they made the local billiards hall no-smoking life has been good, 5 bucks at a time. I was jonesing for one previous because I'd stink like an ashtray 5 minutes into it.
  • Had a National, 5'X10', great for snooker as well as Boston sets. Make sure the pockets are leather, not plastic and that they have a good relief, so that the ball will not pocket and rebound onto the table. One or three piece bed is fine as long as stringers are composite. Ask about the warranty on the cushions, lot of cheap rubber out there. 
    Great investment, kept the kids at home for many years. 
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!