Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonight's Dinner

New York strips rubbed with EVOO and @Mickey's coffee rub. Served up with a baked potato and green beans sautéed in olive oil and slivered almonds. Good stuff.
Mark Annville, PA

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,575
    Looks great. ..The rub is great
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • the rub is the best thing since sliced bread oh and you plate looks fantastic!!!
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • minniemohminniemoh Posts: 1,717
    I just seasoned the sirloins with Montreal seasoning. Forgot about coffee rub! Dang! Haven't tried it on beef yet.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!
  • JeremiahJeremiah Posts: 3,679
    Looks good. Those are the best sides with beef. :)
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,538
    Nice dinner
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• I used 2 tsp of coffee and 2 tsp of pepper along with the other ingredients. The next time I think I'll add a bit more coffee and tone down the pepper. I liked it but it was a bit peppery for my kids.
    Mark Annville, PA