Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another EggHead Forum Rub & Sauce Exchange?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• dweebs0r
    dweebs0r Posts: 539
    Options
    Apologize to my elf.  I have purchased the goods but mine wont ship until Monday due to work commitments.  
       -Jody Newell (LBGE & a 36" Blackstone griddle).
  • Black_Badger
    Options
    Just checked on mine, successfully shipped via USPS 2 day. Expected arrival on Monday the 16th.
    Finally back in the Badger State!

Middleton, WI
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Had to show this one more time,this was from Cazzy on the last exchange.Hope y'all get one just like this.

Holy Hell! @cazzy went more batshit crazy then I did last time!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Had to show this one more time,this was from Cazzy on the last exchange.Hope y'all get one just like this.
    HOLY COW.. i thought we had a price limit? My poor elf isnt going to be that lucky.... 
     No worries man...your draw will love whatever you send him!!  Several factors led to canman's gift from me.  He  was a brand new egger who actually was very active on the board before he even had a egg.  Plus, i was the organizer (not the idea guy) of the last event so i wanted to get him started right.  Not to mention, that was actually the 2nd package since the first one was stolen after it left customs.  

So for the damn near 2 month delay, I had to step my game up and make it right.   :D
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....