Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best Dealer?

Options
What BGE dealer near Renton Wa, has the largest selection on display?

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    My dealer isn't in WA, but I wanted to praise him as the "Best Dealer". Maurer Heating & Cooling in Owosso, Michigan is a great dealer. What he lacks in product in the showroom, he makes up for in service. I ordered a new firebox to replace mine that failed in my XL. It was supposed to be shipped to his shop in time for Veteran's Day. I was cooking wings there with Kevin on Veteran's Day and a delay in shipping caused the firebox to arrive after then. I live 20+ miles from Owosso. Kevin was a few miles away from me on business this morning and he dropped off my firebox for me! If you're looking for a dealer in Michigan, check them out. They're good people. He's on the forum as @Owossoegger .
    Flint, Michigan
  • Loosemoose
    Options
    My dealer is a hardware store. He only orders when he gets enough to justify shipping and has very little on the shelf. I pray I never have a warranty issue and have to go thru him. He's a great guy but has bigger fish to fry than Egg stuff.
    Nowhere Indiana
  • warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Options
    My dealer, Bob&Ted's Trophy Shop in Clarkesville, Ga. is "Da Bomb"! Super service and stock....and super price! They also email recipes every week!
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • Owossoegger
    Owossoegger Posts: 88
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey thanks for the nice words Fred. I appreciate your business but more so enjoy cooking with and learning from ya. Happy turkey day.