Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sansaire or Anova Sous Vide ?

yogi84yogi84 Posts: 180
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
i pre-orderd the Sansaire but the recent push back until January 30th.... has me thinking .... i don't want to wait does anybody have any suggestions....

Comments

• I just got the Anova. It kept perfect temp both times I used it.Be sure to look at the  capacity and other specs when you compare. I wouldn't want to wait 2.5 mos for the Sansaire myself.
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Anova has worked every night since it arrived, still on the honeymoon, but works very well. 
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • jtippersjtippers Posts: 512
    +1 on the Anova
    SBGE December 2012 •  XLBGE December 2013 •  Yoder YS640 July

• calikingcaliking Posts: 9,300
    With the recent Sanasaire delay, I imagine that they will lose some market share. 

Folks seem pretty happy, with the Anova. Doubt you could go wrong with the Anova. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • yogi84yogi84 Posts: 180
    its done... thanks guys

• Congrats, hot water will be swirling soon....
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • krobertsmsnkrobertsmsn Posts: 631
    edited November 2013
    FYI...Be aware that you need to leave a note giving permission to leave at door if you can't be there to sign...I missed mine on a Friday and Saturday...had to wait till Monday. It would have be nice for Anova to tell customers this in advance. I called and suggested that to them after being frustrated...
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA