Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

@rrp

I know the nasty weather is in your neck of the woods. I hope all is well!
Southern Indiana

Comments

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 7,086
    Judging by the radar it wasn't to far from you @letz4wheel. We just got a bunch o rain here.

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • I am hoping Matt :) I am in Minnesota right now and I need a new house :) Hoping everyone is ok. Looks like a wicked storm!
    Southern Indiana
  • RRPRRP Posts: 20,232
    I know the nasty weather is in your neck of the woods. I hope all is well!
    we are fine, but close...just across the river from us. News reports still sketchy but looks like nearby community of Washington really got hit. I have 4 eggers friends in that town and have not been able to reach any yet and of course now police are warning people to stay away. Sounds and looks pretty bad.
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Hunker down bud! Winds are getting dramatic here.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BuckeyeBobBuckeyeBob Posts: 669
    edited November 2013
    Aerial pic of Washington, IL trying to load in my iPad but it won't let me post so here is the link

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w424/BuckeyeBob86/b549b26bd7a9e7473e3488b691adc917.jpg
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • Looks like a bad day to be in Washington. Either IN or IL. Much more severe on the IL side though.
    Southern Indiana