Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Crab Cake in Denver

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 2,968
edited November 2013 in Off Topic
Stuck at a Marriott Courtyard at the Denver airport, without a car. Not a big fan of the new Courtyard Bistro's, where everything is microwaved or toaster oven cooked, but this one has a Bistro Plus, lots more on the menu. First time for me. Bartender recommended the Maryland Crab Cake. I live an hour from Baltimore, and am a bit of a Crab Cake snob, and I,m 1,700 miles from Maryland, in Colorado. Decided to chance it, and these were some of the best Crab Cakes I've had - in a darn Courtyard. Two huge 4 inch plus cakes, about 2 inches thick. 90% lump crab! browned to perfection. Served with nice crispy fries. I actually did a TripAdvisor review for the first time ever. Hopefully Marriott will open more Bistro Plus places. Will be doing Crab Cakes on the Egg when I get home.
image.jpg
1536 x 2048 - 666K

Comments