Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Small turkey breast on the small

48 oz boneless turkey breast brined for about 6 hours. On the small @ 350 with peach for smoke. Fried cabbage, mashed taters, and butter beans all done on the big clock for sides. Innis & Gunn for hydration. This turkey was great and and oh so moist. Oh yeah, I used BGE Pecan rub for flavor on the turkey and butter beans.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,947
    Looking good. Can't wait for turkey day.
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 7,920
    Looks really good!! Love to see the small working away. I have been doin turkey breast a bunch lately and the small fits the job just right.

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • HoovHoov Posts: 264
    Oh man, lookin' good! Gravy from the drippings?
    - Proud owner of a Large BGE
    - Norman, OK
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 10,441
    Looks very good!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 3,998
    Thanks for all the positive comments guys. This was the first turkey of any kind that I have done on the egg. The family really enjoyed it. @Hoov that there is gravy from a can!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .