Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT/OT: Looks like US not holding claim to North America Idiots

Steven I don't feel as bad now. Worried that the USA had all the idiots in politics in North America. After the story about Toronto I feel better.
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,360
    But we have our fair share of them..

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 579

Putting Toronto on the map.  Since this mayor is all about saving taxpayer money I think this is his idea to reduce Tourism Toronto's budget.

If it will attract the kind of tourists Toronto wants - not so sure!

Large BGE

·
  • Mickey said:
    Steven I don't feel as bad now. Worried that the USA had all the idiots in politics in North America. After the story about Toronto I feel better.
    Mickey, That is the least important scandal going on with any of our three levels of government.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BRush00BRush00 Posts: 318
    [Insert clever signature line here]
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,937
    I remember reading an article while in Detroit... The mayor had those rims that spin on his car.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,537
    edited November 2013
  • MrossMross Posts: 334
    It is the idiots that elect those idiots that scare me!
    ;)
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 1,164

Scary thing is Obama has a lower approval rating than the Mayor.  Maybe he should smoke some crack. 

"Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,203
    edited November 2013
    In Detroit, at least the corrupt mayor was stealing money and getting rich, not getting high. I like his mug shot.
    Of course nothing says "You made it to the big time" like an artist's portrait of you.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,937

Scary thing is Obama has a lower approval rating than the Mayor.  Maybe he should smoke some crack. 

Doesn't need to... Folks are drinking the Kool aid.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,488
    I'm in the " throw em all out " camp in the US. Crooks...all of em.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,212
    I say no incumbents, we can clear them all out in six years.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·