Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT/OT: Looks like US not holding claim to North America Idiots

Steven I don't feel as bad now. Worried that the USA had all the idiots in politics in North America. After the story about Toronto I feel better.
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• bud812bud812 Posts: 1,660
    But we have our fair share of them..

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 670

Putting Toronto on the map.  Since this mayor is all about saving taxpayer money I think this is his idea to reduce Tourism Toronto's budget.

If it will attract the kind of tourists Toronto wants - not so sure!

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• Mickey said:
    Steven I don't feel as bad now. Worried that the USA had all the idiots in politics in North America. After the story about Toronto I feel better.
    Mickey, That is the least important scandal going on with any of our three levels of government.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BRush00BRush00 Posts: 365
    [Insert clever signature line here]
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,574
    I remember reading an article while in Detroit... The mayor had those rims that spin on his car.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,336
    edited November 2013
  • MrossMross Posts: 338
    It is the idiots that elect those idiots that scare me!
    ;)
    Duncan, SC
  • GATravellerGATraveller Posts: 3,038

Scary thing is Obama has a lower approval rating than the Mayor.  Maybe he should smoke some crack. 

"They don't love themselves so they can't love no one else"
    -Peter Tosh

Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 6,517
    edited November 2013
    In Detroit, at least the corrupt mayor was stealing money and getting rich, not getting high. I like his mug shot.
    Of course nothing says "You made it to the big time" like an artist's portrait of you.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• henapplehenapple Posts: 15,574

Scary thing is Obama has a lower approval rating than the Mayor.  Maybe he should smoke some crack. 

Doesn't need to... Folks are drinking the Kool aid.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 3,102
    I'm in the " throw em all out " camp in the US. Crooks...all of em.
    Seattle, WA
  • HotchHotch Posts: 2,352
    I say no incumbents, we can clear them all out in six years.

"Politics I supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." Ronald Reagan 2 March 1977

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
    N Texas BBQ Brethren Bash Fall 2016 (LINK)
    Please Drive thru to the First Window