Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Craigslist fools

2»

Comments

• henapple said:
    Craigslist pro... The free version. Droid
    Thanks.  I downloaded it but haven't had a chance to mess around with it.  
    Large BGE from Normal, IL 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,961
    henapple said:
    I use the same one. Do you get a ton of shoe ads as well?
    ·
  • Well, you guys are all fools cause I just inherited MILLIONS from a Nigerian cousin I didn't even know existed.  Just sent his lawyer my bank account info and patiently waiting on my $$ to be transferred.....then I'M RICH!!!!!!  SUCKERS!!!!!
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees." 
    -Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Peachtree Corners, GA
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,847

u
    henapple said:

I use the same one. Do you get a ton of shoe ads as well?
    I don't receive any ads....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,961
    I'd should clarify: not really ads, but posts selling shoes. I have the search "Big Green Egg" saved and I get alerts for quite a few basketball shoes. It may have something to do with the fact that words I am searching appear in those posts as well. It's almost exclusive to the shoes though, nothing else.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 12,847
    Oh. No, but I get several chicken ads
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • I get the shoe adds tied with the big green egg search. Key words in craigslist bug the crap out of me. If I am looking for a specific vehicle, egg, tool, or anything, listing all kinds of other brands for keywords is certainly not going to make me say "huh, maby I should consider that piece of crap over what I was actually looking for!" haha
    large and XL BGE in Richmond, VA
    ·