Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mrs. Bob's Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

I eggified the Mrs. recipe that she has been making since 2003. She normally makes this in the oven but it is something that is easy and fun for the kids / chocolate lovers as your egg is cooling down / etc.  Here is the recipe:  Mix 1 box yellow cake mix (no pudding in it), 1/2 c oil, 2 tbs water, 2 eggs, 6oz chips (we throw a lot more in it). Spread out on a sheet (sprayed with Pam) and cook for about 20 min max at 350 degrees. I cooked indirect over the platesetter. I would recommend putting a large stone under the pan and not use the platesetter as the edges were burned but everything else worked well.  My daughter took the spoils to a teen meeting tonight.
029.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 3M
038.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 3M
045.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 3M
051.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 4M
059.jpg
4128 x 2322 - 3M
Milton, GA.

Comments