Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mrs. Bob's Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

I eggified the Mrs. recipe that she has been making since 2003. She normally makes this in the oven but it is something that is easy and fun for the kids / chocolate lovers as your egg is cooling down / etc.  Here is the recipe:  Mix 1 box yellow cake mix (no pudding in it), 1/2 c oil, 2 tbs water, 2 eggs, 6oz chips (we throw a lot more in it). Spread out on a sheet (sprayed with Pam) and cook for about 20 min max at 350 degrees. I cooked indirect over the platesetter. I would recommend putting a large stone under the pan and not use the platesetter as the edges were burned but everything else worked well.  My daughter took the spoils to a teen meeting tonight.
Milton, GA.
029.jpg 3M
038.jpg 3.1M
045.jpg 3.2M
051.jpg 3.7M
059.jpg 3.1M

Comments