Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Double Spatch

Spatch'd two birds tonight. Brined for about an hour, rinsed, then uncovered in fridge for another hour with dizzy dust.

Sorry no on the egg pics because I cooked them on my new gasser. JUST KIDDING!

I was about ten minutes away from final so I flipped them to crisp up the skin, had to dress my little one and I figured I had time to through something on her to help SWMBO. Well she had a huge huge mess in her diaper, great surprise to daddy...

Ran out to flip the birds back and get that money shot and they were almost over done!! When I flipped one it tore apart. So I ran back in house grabbed a platter and slung them off the egg.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

My grandpaw just got home from hospital so taking these over to their house tonight.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)

Comments